IGLib provides an exhaustive workflow management along with powerful, flexible and convenient access to information. Engineered for the flexibility and ease of use that library patrons and staff demand, IGLib sets the rules and parameters that work best for your library.
IGLib is a full-function library management system, providing control over workflows for circulation, cataloguing, serials, acquisitions, course reserves, and more. It’s scalable to support everything from small libraries to the some of the world’s largest institution and consortia. We also provide Software-as-a-Service option that can help in easy implementation without hardware procurement or technical staff.
Scope Of The Project
- Hassle Registration
- Get Important Notification On The Fly
- Shelf Management
- Refined Search
- Customer Involvement
- Interconnection Between Different Libraries
- Improved Security.
- We provide a virtual centralized library, which include different physical libraries, so one can search in to the any of library
- Use keyword search functionality by: Title, Author, Publisher, ISBN, Periodicity, Edition, Type And Content. A keyword creation tool is included.
- Programs and their schedules for a institute day, evening or weekend.
- Record and track subscriber borrowing /returns using a barcode interface, and track the status of any book such as reserves or holds
- Program will involve library professionals to conform the international library standards
- Transaction facility will be flexible to use any institutional library of university.
- Manage subscribers and library inventory by using and interface that can be customized to suit needs.
- Student can use a book request tool, and view books that are required for a course subject
- Purchase details, overdue books fees, and expenses are linked to the finance and accounting module
- Track lost and overdue books, and automatically calculates fine for overdue books
ASP.NET 4.0, SQL SERVER 2008, lls7, WFC